• Stain repellent
• Water repellent
• Hard wearing
• Flame retardant (Cal 117; NFPA 260; EN.1021 Part 1)
- Safe for humans
- Eco safe production
- Socially sound production
Q: “Has this fabric been treated with any chemicals that could be harmful to the health of my family or to the environment? And most importantly”, “How can I be sure?”
A: Look out for these badges
OEKO-TEX®️ fabrics are certified to be free of harmful chemicals and safe for human use. CAREFREE enjoys the OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certification. This means that CAREFREE has been tested and certified to be free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances known to be harmful to human health. OEKO-TEX®️ certification confirms the human-ecological safety of textile products from all stages of production along the textile value chain, from raw materials, fibres and yarns to ready-to-use products. It also attests to socially and environmentally sound production facilities and procedures.
REACH (Registration, Evaluation,Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals) addresses the production and use of chemical substances, and their potential impact on both human health and the environment. REACH regulates the use of EU listed SVHCs (substances of very high concern).
· product life cycle management
· product safety
· sustainable development
· risk communication
How to clean Hertex CAREFREE
2. If necessary, apply water to stain and blot with dry clean cloth.
3. If necessary, repeat and gently rub with clean damp cloth soaked in water.
4. Stubborn stains may require a small amount of mild soap.
5. Repeat the process until the stain has vanished.
6. Make sure to remove any soap residue.
7. Allow the fabric to dry naturally.